It's Friday! I haven't done a High Five For Friday post in a really long time! I'm trying to get back to blogging regularly, so I thought jumping back into H54F would be a great way to do that.
Here are some of my favorite moments from the week:
1. I'm out of town for a few days and am missing my babies. I'm so glad I obsessively take pictures of them. Helena has recently discovered the tall trash can and has been knocking it over. Cosima is just as fluffy and cute as always.
2. I have recently discovered Carrie Underwood's fitness apparel line. Not only are her clothes super cute, but the way she is marketing the line is fabulous! She is promoting motivation, inspiration, and empowerment! I love it! Check our CALIA by Carrie Underwood on Instagram. You'll love it!
3. I flew to Texas for a tradeshow and on the airplane I got free wifi with entertainment. We got to watch movies for free! I slept for the first part of the flight and started a movie when I woke up. I started watching Goosebumps and had to turn it off right when it was starting to get good. Hopefully my flight out of Texas will be the same so I can finish the movie.
4. When I got to Texas and arrived at my hotel to check in everyone there was greeted by a very tall cowboy. His name is Tall Paul!
5. Our hotel is pretty cool! They have this whole Alice in Wonderland thing going on. It's their summer theme. There are AIW things all over the hotel. I haven't had a chance to take too many pictures, but here are some giant playing cards.
I hope you all had a fabulous week. What did you get into? Anything awesome and exciting? I hope you tell me all about it below!
I'm linking up with Bright on a Budget, Della Devoted, and Cup of Tea for High Five For Friday.