I have some things I'd like to accomplish this month (also my birthday month) and I thought I would share them with you. Here's what I'm thinking for August . . .
- Load the remainder of my photos onto Shutterfly.
- I have a ton of photos on my computer. My mom recently used Shutterfly for the first time and asked me to help her build a photo book. You can have folders and albums to keep up on the site for free. I started putting photos up and I am now obsessed! It's fantastic!
- Read 3 books
- I am currently reading Scarlet: The Lunar Chronicles as well as Supernova: Heroes of Arcania. I want to finish those two books and read an additional one by the end of August. I'm 6 books behind on my Goodreads challenge and I want to try and make that up.
- Finish my Bible Study!
- I started a Bible Study back in March and I'm sooo close to being finished.
- I have another one that I was supposed to begin with an online community in June. If I can get the first one done, then I can start the new one.
- Lose 4 pounds
- That's one pound a week. I can do that! My current weight is 167.6 - I'll weigh on September 1st
Wish me luck! Do you have any goals for the month of August?