- I don't always make my bed, but I at least throw the blankets back up to the top.
- I try to do the dishes on a daily basis. I hate having a sink full of dirty dishes. I have a dish washer, but tend to do a lot of hand washing.
- I feel so much better about how much laundry I do throughout the week. I can go home tonight and feel good about wanting to do more laundry!
- I'm constantly wiping down the kitchen and bathroom sinks!
- This is stuff I was doing every couple of weeks, but now I plan on vacuuming a lot more often! I should anyway, with the cats.
- I definitely change my sheets every week. Especially during allergy season.
- I didn't even think about cleaning my dishwasher. Guess I'll be doing that this weekend :)
- I'm pretty good on the time frame for the above items. I thought I was crazy to vacuum my mattress, but I guess that's normal!
- I do need to clean my balcony patio, though. It's full of cat hair!
- I rent, so I'm not going to worry about most of this
Did any of these suggestions surprise you? Do you have any cleaning tips?
SomeEcards Guide from Good Housekeeping