~ #2 of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge ~
20 Facts About Me
1. I have no idea what my natural hair color is. I was born red, then it got brown, and now I've been so many colors I'm not sure. I see white when it starts to grow out and that freaks me out, so I'll never not color my hair again.
2. My left foot is slightly longer than my right foot.
3. I hate pickles.
4. I wish I had a British accent.
5. I am easily distracted by independent films, especially those featuring Daniel Radcliffe.
7. I LOVE having dance parties. That's me with my headphones on listening to my music at full blast rocking out by myself.
8. I have two veneers...you'll never guess which ones!
9. I'm afraid of the dark.
10. I'm totally OCD when it comes to being organized. I'm moving out of my parents house a month earlier, because I feel so unorganized!
11. I'm obsessed with budgeting.
12. I love excel spreadsheets, but I don't know how to use the formulas.
13. I cry for no reason what-so-ever sometimes.
14. I was born left handed. When I was 5 years old I broke my left wrist and had to learn to do everything with my right hand. Now, I can't do jack-crap with my left hand.
15. I've recently become obsessed with Bath & Body Works body lotion. The small 3oz bottles - I have to have them in my purse, at work, at home, etc. Especially Sea Island Cotton...love it!
16. I'm horrible with plants. They die when I have them. I killed my poinsettia, because I didn't water it.
17. I'm deathly afraid of spiders and snakes. Any bugs, really. Remember the remake of King Kong back in 2005? There's a scene (I have it for you below) where giant bugs attack. I had to leave the movie theater, because the giant cockroaches freaked me out so bad. Ick!
19. I have a serious problem when it comes to buying day planners. I have bought a total of 4 planners already for 2015. I think I've found the one(s) for me. I have one for my personal life and one for my blogging life. Not to mention that I have a wall calendar and a desk calendar in my office at work.
20. I sleep with my cell phone :)
That's it for me. I've definitely over shared enough for one day! What are some things about you that not everyone knows?
All material © Erica Musyt