How is everyone today? Can you believe that Halloween is upon us! Watch out for the ghouls and goblins! How many Elsa's and Anna's do you think you'll see at your door tonight? I hope you all had a fabulous week. Here are some highlights from mine ~
1. Do you remember that house I told you about? The one that always goes crazy with decorations? Well, they've finished their Halloween yard! Some of the pictures are a little blurry, because we were driving by. The yard looks pretty amazing! I love how much this owner gets into the holidays!
2. On Friday Marina and I went to see the new movie, The Best of Me, based on the Nicholas Sparks book by the same title. It was sooo good! I had my doubts, because so many of the movies haven't been what I've wanted them to be. I loved it! I cried like a big ol' baby...sobbed my face off!
3. On Monday I had a little gum surgery done. To be exact I had a gum graft done on two of my teeth. I've been sore all week, but I've been living off of chocolate pudding, yogurt, and macaroni & cheese! I can't really complain :)
4. I bought, yes bought, Taylor Swift's new CD. I love it! It's total pop, but a very chill kind of pop. Not super crazy or techno or anything like that. It's got some really good beats. My favorite songs so far are Shake It Off, Blank Space, Style, Clean, All You Had To Do Was Stay, How You Get The Girl, and I Wish You Would. I haven't been able to listen to all of it yet, but so far I like what I'm hearing!
5. Some very exciting changes are happening! I have accepted a new job that is taking me home to Roanoke. I will be the new National Sales Manager for the Roanoke Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau. My start date is November 17th. I'm super excited! I'll be moving back to my home town in the next couple of weeks. I gave my notice at work here in D.C. on Wednesday. This is the first time I've left a company for a completely new one in a really long time (6 1/2 years)! It will be pretty different not being in hotels, but I'm really looking forward to it. People here at work have been really gracious about my resignation and are happy for me. I'm going to miss a lot of people, but at the same time I'm really excited for this new beginning!
I hope you have an awesome weekend! I'm linking up this post with Lauren Elizabeth and September Farm.
All material © Erica Musyt