I could not be happier that Friday is here! My week started off okay, but then my Wednesday blew up and my week went bllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Yesterday was better especially after I treated myself to a manicure :) I'm very much looking forward to my weekend! WooHoo! Even though it was an "interesting" week I was still able to find some lovely things within it.
1. Last week my company threw a HUGE party at one of our DC properties. It's #KimptonDC's annual Sales Event. We invite TONS of clients and try to show them a good time. This year we had over 1,700 RSVP's. We had a lot of pink carpet, tons of food and drinks from all of our different properties in the city. It was packed. Everyone had a great time.
2. I went home last weekend and while I was there I got the blonde out of my hair. I love the new color. There's still some lighter hair to give it dimension, but I'm definitely glad that I went darker.
3. Fall is officially here! I love fall. The changing of the colors, the cooler weather, snuggling up in sweaters and boots. Halloween and Pumpkins...Thanksgiving and Turkey...then CHRISTMAS!
4. With fall, comes FALL TV! All of my favorite shows are back and I love it!!! The Mindy Project is back and making me laugh like crazy. I can't wait to get into Revenge and Once Upon A Time this weekend. I love my tv.
5. Here's the manicure I got! It's such a pretty color, I love it. It's almost like a smokey blue. I feel so pretty with my nails all done up.
I hope you have an awesome weekend! I'm linking up this post with Lauren Elizabeth and September Farm.