1. Pumpkins ~ I really like the little ones to use as cute little decorations in my apartment. I don't have a lot of space while living in a 391 sq foot apartment, so little things like this really spruce up my apartment.
2. Fall Scents ~ Glad really knows how to smell up an apartment good :) I currently have all three of these candles in my apartment.
3. Scary Movies ~ with fall, comes Halloween. Now, I'm not a big Halloween person when it comes to the dressing up and stuff, but I love a good scary movie. Here are a couple coming out this fall. Annabelle is the doll from last year's The Conjuring. Super creepy doll! Ouija is about the infamous game that all young people play. I had my own ouija board when I was little.
4. Pie ~ Apple pie is my favorite, but then I love some good pumpkin pie!
5 & 6. The changing colors of the leaves & the cooler weather. When I lived in Los Angeles I remember my dad calling me in October (I moved there the previous March). He asked me how the weather was. I replied with, "the weather sucks! Everything is all green and it's still warm out." I'm definitely a girl that needs all four seasons.
7. Sweaters! I love wearing sweaters. Especially big fluffy ones. They are so cute with jeans and boots. Then there are the "grandpa" sweaters. I have one that I wear around the house all the time. So comfy!
8. Fall TV shows are back! It's such a comfort to know that my Hulu Queue will be full moving forward. Now that Revenge, Once Upon A Time, Scandal, Parenthood, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, and so many more shows are back, I have plenty of entertainment ahead. I love my TV!
9. Thanksgiving ~ This is definitely one of my favorite times of year. It's the kick off to the Holiday season. Thanksgiving, to me, means being with your family and eating really good food! Plus we've made a tradition out of doing the local 5K for charity every Thanksgiving morning.
10. As the year comes to a close you get to look back on things. I like to see where the year has taken me. What I learned from it and what I learned about myself. 2014 has definitely been an amazing year. There have been several challenges along the way. There have also been some great realizations and learning opportunities that I've taken away from the year. There are so many things for me to be Thankful for. I just know that 2015 is going to be amazing!
How about you? What are you favorite things about the Fall Season? Leave me a comment and tell me all about it!