Happy Friday! It has been quite the week :) I hope everyone had a great week themselves. Here are some highlights from mine...
1. Wednesday was my 30th birthday and I got lots of fun email messages from some co-workers. I think my favorite message was from my friend Modi. He's a GM at another Kimpton Hotel. I looked at my phone Wednesday morning and saw that I had an "Urgent" email. It was a happy birthday email! Thanks Modi!
2. Wednesday evening some of my dear friends came out to dinner to celebrate with me. Of course, my Bestie was there.
Lindsay and I took a picture at the beginning of the night before we were all full from delicious pasta. Now that she's had baby K, Lindsay is partaking in the tastiness of wine :)
We all had a great time! Thank you to everyone for coming out to celebrate with me!
3. After dinner on Wednesday, Lindsay gave me my birthday present. A lovely care package. Cheez-Its, Twizzlers, note pads, purple pens, a planner! You know how I love office supplies. Loved the card...that will totally be us one day!
4. I drove down to Roanoke to spend the weekend with my mom and dad. When I arrived at the house there were balloons and a banner on the garage door. Love it!!!!!
There was a sign in the yard too!
5. Yay for Birthday Cake! Especially Funfetti cake with chocolate icing. Not to mention the big "3-0" on the cake. Yummy!
As always I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for today's #H54F.
Have a great weekend!